Making science available for a broad audience is something that is very important to me. I’ve worked together with Gosport based writer Mark Iles and he has created a brilliant poem on eutrophication that will be exhibited in the Gallery above the Hartley Library until 22/03. After that it will go into Building 16, where I am working.
- RT @PHDcomics: Can't prove it phdcomics.com/comics.php?f=1… https://t.co/XENDdLSllz 42 minutes ago
- Paper demonstrating that arterial pulsations cannot drive waste clearance from the brain accepted in @FrontNeurosci bit.ly/2w2klKx 9 hours ago
- @edXOnline #mooc on Science & Cooking: From Haute Cuisine to Soft Matter Science should be interesting! bit.ly/2wjgVp1 23 hours ago
- RT @AcademiaObscura: Everyone's favourite co-author. https://t.co/YG3SFaCr7p 1 day ago
- In the #UK we have our own #SolarEclipse. It's 3 months long and called #summer. 1 day ago